von: Laurastar SA | localité: Châtel-St-DenisN: LaurastarSA
- Create and implement health sales strategies in European countries
- Acquire and develop health channels, such as retirement homes, para-medical, hospitality, baby chains in our affiliates (CH, FR, DE, BENELUX) and in Europe (UK, Nordics, IT, AT)
- Be the Key Account Manager in health business for key European retailers and other B2B customers
- Support to the sales team (subsidiaries and export) to develop the health business in our traditional electro retailers.
- Collaborate and work cross departmentally within the organization notably with marketing and operations to grow the health business.
- Presence at the Laurastar HQ in Châtel-St-Denis, Switzerland required with 2 days remote work possible.
- Find, test, and implement new sales channels across Europe.
- Visit HQ of corporate B2B clients & retailers across Europe
- Negotiate margin, communication package and visibility of our products in store and online.
- Represent Laurastar in trade shows.
- Use personal network to acquire corporate clients and retailers.
- Ensure a precise monthly forecast and planning in coordination with production and order management.
- Share and communicate achievements internally and externally.
Technical Competencies :
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English. French and all other languages are an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient in modern IT tools
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Knowledge of the health sector
Soft Skills :
- Work philosophy in accordance with Laurastar’s DNA:
- Have a creative and agile mindset – be resourceful to deliver results
- Demonstrate ownership – be solution-oriented
- Show respect and trust – cooperate & listen to other’s opinions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to establish privileged contacts with key people.
- Willingness to travel and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Work experience in any health-related business, knowledge of the silver economy is a plus.
- Work experience in several European countries.
- At least 5 years sales experience in B2B/Retail sales.
Please apply on Jobup.ch