von: MIRABAUD & Cie SA | localité: GenèveN: MIRABAUD&CieSA
A day in your future job:
Your mission will be to implement, with your team, a central piece of Mirabaud's digital evolution: our BI solution (Power BI) on Azure. This solution will provide all our internal users with strategic and innovative reports based on quality data and models.
- Perform data visualization developments (Power BI) for the Wealth Management division
- Monitor monthly and daily data loading processes to anticipate production incidents
- Strong commitment to data quality, as well as to promoting high quality service
- Ability to understand complex management processes and apply efficient solutions
- Customer support for functional, operational and technical system issues
- Excellent relational skills, train the Wealth Management division on Power BI reporting capabilities
Your assets to succeed:
- MIS / Data Warehouse expert with experience within the Banking Wealth Management sector;
- Previous experiences in IT implementations projects;
- Degree in computer engineering, business administration, or related field;
- Good knowledge of data warehouse tools and SQL;
- Mastery of computer software such as MS-Office;
- Power BI, T-SQL or PL/SQL would be a plus;
- Fluent in French and good command of English;
- Creative, problem solver and team player with great adaptability skills.
Jump on the boat!
- Family-friendly and dynamic environment;
- Direct impact on the business, no matter your position or seniority;
- Work in an environment that encourages autonomy and entrepreneurship;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you achieve a better work-life balance;
- Variety of cultural and sporting activities during your free time;
- Inclusion and equal treatment;
- Various employee benefits & family friendly benefits.