von: SICPA | localité: PrillyN: SICPA
- Architect, deliver and operate an innovative Platform as a Service and core infrastructure services.
- Support a multi-tenant OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters to global standards.
- Participate in technical and functional roadmap definition and releases of platform features and infrastructure services.
- Maintain long-term vision and a clear roadmap aligned with company goals; in collaboration with other stakeholders define and follow the planning scope and prioritize the work accordingly.
- Apply Infrastructure-as-Code approach to ensure fast central or on-premise deployments.
- Setup and operate CI infrastructure allowing for automated composition and deployment of business applications.
- Define and implement best practices for cloud operations, incl monitoring and DRP. Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Apply software engineering best practices (test automation, documentation, code review etc.).
- Apply agile methodologies throughout the process.
- 3 years of experience in a similar position, IT Engineering or IT Architecture
- OpenShift/Kubernetes certification – preferred
- Mandatory experience in: Linux (RHEL), Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, ArgoCD and monitoring tools such as Nagios/Prometheus
- Strong programming skills in Python, Bash or any other relevant language
- Experience in deploying and operating cloud platforms, such as AWS etc
- Experience in deploying and operating distributed streaming platforms, such as Kafka
- Experience deploying and operating database technologies, like Postgres
- Experience deploying and operating CI / CD infrastructure and workflows
- Team player in a multi-cultural working environment with the ability to work independently
- Autonomous, assertive, and reliable
- Fluent in English, French and/or Spanish a plus.
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees.
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success.
- Our people contribute to a more secure world.
- Diversity at all levels of an organization is a strength.
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.