von: Swissquote | localité: 1196 GlandN: Swissquote
As a Compliance Assistant, you will be part of the Compliance Department during 6 months and will work in the Reviews and Investigations team. You will havemultiple tasks, which include:
- Contribution to the analysis and drafting of MROS reports.
- Support in investigations, enhanced due diligence analysis.
- Support and advice to the Front line
- Support to the team within the review of key clients' files
- Review of client's account documentation (private clients, companies, external asset managers, introducing brokers, etc.) from an AML/CTF standpoint (AMLA, AMLO-FINMA, CDB)
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Laws or in Economics
- Excellent command of English and French (German is a strong asset)
- Analytical and methodological approach
- Very good communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys working in multicultural, dynamic, technological and international environment