von: SICPA | localité: PrillyN: SICPA
- Ensure the development and implementation of measures designed to establish an effective legal and regulatory Compliance Management System.
- Support the Group Compliance Officer in implementing the annual Compliance Program.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of clear Compliance policies, standards, and procedures in line with SICPA standards and industry practices.
- Execute the annual Compliance risk assessment, including the performance monitoring of the associated mitigating measures and related reporting.
- Develop and implement effective communication initiatives and web-based training programs.
- Manage SICPA global community of Business Compliance Ambassadors.
- Provide consultation on all compliance matters like Anti-Corruption, Foreign Trade Controls, and Competition Law to internal clients.
- Support and monitor the fulfillment of SICPA Foreign Trade Compliance Program, including third party screening and Highly Sanctioned Destinations monitoring.
- Assist in SICPA Third Party Management Program, focusing on Integrity Due Diligence renewal process and active monitoring of mitigating measures.
- Implement Compliance self-tests to monitor adherence to internal controls and support the effectiveness testing of the Compliance Program.
- Steer renewals of SICPA Compliance Management System external certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master`s of Business Administration or a Master's degree in economics, management or law or an equivalent legal qualification in a related discipline is preferred.
- 5 years or more of professional experience in the related area in an industrial organisation.
- Active interest in Compliance and associated regulatory framework focusing on Corruption prevention.
- Knowledge of maintaining a global compliance program with a focus on corruption prevention and foreign trade controls
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and developing communication and training.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Professional report writing and solid presentation skills.
- Motivated, eager to grow and develop in a unique multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (mandatory) and French (preferable).
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite.
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength