von: Groupe L'OCCITANE | localité: Plan-les-OuatesN: GroupeL'OCCITANE
CONTEXT & MISSION:
We are looking for a Consolidation and Reporting Specialist for a maternity leave replacement in the Group Consolidation team. Under the supervision of the Group Consolidation Director, you will participate in the preparation of the Group consolidated financial statements each quarter, in the monthly closing and in the consolidation of budget and forecasts for top management according to the Group financial planning. As the Group is listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we close our Group accounts in accordance with IFRS and HKSEx requirements.
This 11 months fixed-term contract is based in Plan-les-Ouates (near Geneva).
- Participation in the preparation, analysis and release of the audited and published Group financial statements: review of local data, assistance to the local teams to report their figures, IFRS entries, tax proof, as well as preparation of the notes to the financial statements,
- Participation in monthly closing consolidation: data collection, IFRS entries and Group P&L consolidation,
- Be in relation with our local finance teams, in all our subsidiaries worldwide (guidelines, assistance, etc),
- Be in relation with our Group auditors in the frame of the audit for interim and year-end closings,
- Participation in the consolidation of budgets and forecasts with the cost controlling team,
- Implementation of new IFRS rules if necessary, and continuous improvement of IT solutions (SAP-BPC, Viareport),
- Contribute to develop the Group's accounting manual and reporting guidelines
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- A successful experience of 5+ years in a similar position in industry or services Group
- Good knowledge of statutory consolidation and accounting under IFRS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise guidance and instructions to subsidiaries, and also to communicate with all our stakeholders,
- Appetite for IT solutions and Microsoft Excel strong skills,
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural context, you must therefore be fluent in English and French,
- Team player, proactive, autonomous, flexible, accountable and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced context.
11 MONTHS FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
STARTING DATE : ASAP