von: Collège Alpin Beau Soleil SA | localité: Villars-sur-OllonN: CollgeAlpinBeauSoleilSA
College Alpin Beau Soleil is a unique school community in the Swiss Alps: home to 300 students aged 11-18 from 50 countries around the world and offeringan unparalleled educational experience. We believeit’s what you do that counts, and our students takeon challenges 7 days each week, in and out of theclassroom, that help them develop into young peoplecapable of taking on the world.
Curricular programmes in English and French, based around the IB Diploma, provide a foundation for academic success at universities around the world, whilst the experience of living and working with friends from all around the world sets up students as truly global citizens of the future. Everyone is an individual here, but we sum to a very special community.
Our alpine location in the heart of Villars-sur-Ollon in Switzerland offers an enviable lifestyle with skiing on the doorstep in the winter months and a multitude of outdoor and sporting activities throughout the year. Montreux, Lausanne and Geneva are all within easy reach for cultural adventures and inspiration, but we travel across Europe and around the world too.
The Beau Soleil campus is an inspiring place to work, with facilities that are second to none. Students and staff thrive in an environment of which they are proud, and which inspires us to better things every day.
Are you a creative content creator with a passion for photography and videography, who would like to evolve in an amazing place within a dynamic team? This position will offer you an exciting chance to create engaging content that will be used to promote our school and its activities. With your strong experience in videography, photography and editing skills, you will develop content across all channels, including website, and social media.
Passionate about sports or other artistic activities, you are always willing to go on expeditions with your camera to capture content which will captivate and inspire our students and families. Your keen eye for detail and your ability to work with a wide variety of cultural backgrounds allow you to gain people’s trust to capture the perfect shot. We are proud of our diversity and you must be committed to creating content that is inclusive and representative of our school.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the brand’s primary videographer and photographer at Beau Soleil
- Responsible for capturing high-quality candid and sometimes staged content of daily life at Beau Soleil
- Responsible for photographic and video content from start to finish including capturing content and editing for the needs of output
- Manage a gallery of aspirational images and video content which will be used to reflect the brand in marketing
- Manage the school digital asset library
- Use various media including graphics, animations, data visualisation, music and voiceovers to create professional-grade content
- Coordinate all activities and materials supporting each photographic and video shoot project
- Stay up to date on video and photography trends to ensure we are at the forefront of content
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent knowledge of photography/videography within the digital domain
- Excellent technical and photographic skills
- Experience with industry-standard editing tools and asset management software
- Excellent IT skills especially with programmes in the Adobe suite
- Language skills: English, French essential, others useful
- 2 years of experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task while showing commitment to detail
- Passionate about storytelling and creating compelling content
- Have a sound knowledge of the evolving nature of social media
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- A solution orientated team-player with a positive personality; excellent communicator with a style matching the aspirations of Collège Beau Soleil
- Ability to maintain a high level of poise and professionalism in all circumstances
- Excellent organizational skills, presentation skills and communication skills (both oral and written)
- A positive, dedicated and warm personality
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be made via Beau Soleil recruitment website and should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees.
The closing date for applications is Monday 25th September 2023.
Successful short listed candidates will be contacted straight away with initial discussions conducted remotely by telephone or video call.
Collège Alpin Beau Soleil is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. A police check is required prior to appointment.
Beau Soleil is a member of the Nord Anglia Education group of schools which offers staff the opportunity to become part of a worldwide network of schools as well as benefitting from the professional training opportunities of the world’s leading premium school organisation.