von: Swissquote | localité: GlandN: Swissquote
We are looking for a Disputes and Fraud Detection Officer to join our expanding business operations team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills and an acute sense of attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate with our internal customer support team in order to resolve dispute requests.
- Process dispute related transactions in the respective internal and card scheme systems(Visa and MasterCard platforms).
- Review of card transaction monitoring alerts to flag or identify suspicious activity outside the normal pattern and activity.
- Investigate and take immediate action on alerts, notifications and reporting to always ensure compliance.
- Resolve issues on behalf of card holders in support of dispute resolution processing, compare alternative actions and decide on appropriate approach.
- Respond to requests in relation to transactions.
- Maintain all investigation records and case outcomes.
- Develop and maintain strong working knowledge of all relevant card scheme rules and regulations.
- Explore new ways that can help improve existing fraud strategies.
- Continuously learning and improving on product and job knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in banking operations department.
- Knowledge of Visa and MasterCard dispute rules and regulations is highly preferred and will be considered a strong asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and French.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Capability to think out of the box.
- Able to work within a team.
- Able to manage stress and work with high volumes.