von: KFC Europe | localité: LausanneN: KFCEurope
KFC, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, is a global chicken restaurant brand with a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook, Colonel Harland Sanders, who created a finger lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen.
Today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand inmore than 22,000 restaurants in over 135 countries and territories around the world.
SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE: Interface between the Departments and the various external / internal interlocutors as well as with the other members of Codir. She / He takes care of the administrative and logistical aspects of the activities of the new head office in Lausanne. Key role of facilitator and coordinator, you anticipate the needs of the office and the General Manager ( the Leadership Team members occasionally, depending on needs) and find the solutions adapted to the various logistic and administrative problems.
Executive Assistant (6 months Maternity Leave Cover)
- Secretary/Reception/Office management-facility:
– Management of agendas for directors, reception of visitors, calls / letters / emails concerning directions
– Organization of meetings: planning, invitations, logistics
– Management and organization of travel for directors and / or employees of departments
– Organization of various departmental events: seminars, meetings, committees, etc …
– Monitoring of purchases / office supplies and office equipment (printers, kitchen area, etc.)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team members
– Update of organizational charts
– Interactions with the teams of the Yum group!
– Produces committee reports and distributes them to interlocutors,
– Monitoring of lists of franchisees and restaurants
- Internal / external communication:
– Creation of newsletters for the franchise network (the Colonel's Franchisees, the Colonel's Briefing)
– Centralization of articles, rewriting
– Update of mailing lists and access to SharePoint
– Provide daily support in the administrative tasks of other Codir members
– Involvement in the organization of internal / external events such as teambuilding, the RGM National Convention, Founder’s Day, etc …
- Internal: Global HQ Teams (Development, Construction, Legal, Finance, IT, Marketing, HR, etc.)
- External: franchisees, mayors, elected officials, Department of Urban Communities, real estate agencies, notaries, private and institutional lessors (shopping centers, retail-parks, developers, etc.), landowners, architects, lawyers, accountants, etc.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Academic background : Executive Assistant
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Skills and knowing how to be: Strong sense of service, strong sense of discretion and confidentiality, Mastery of Pack-Office: word, excel and PowerPoint, editorial skills, Note taking and know how to write reports
- Precise, rigorous and appreciates a job well done
- Dynamic, autonomous, proactive, knows how to prioritize and manage unforeseen events
- Languages: Fluency in English
- Position based in Lausanne