von: Banque de Commerce et de Placements SA | localité: GenèveN: BanquedeCommerceetdePlacementsSA
Established in 1963 as a Swiss bank, bcp.bank segments its activities into two well-established core businesses: Commodity Trade Finance and Wealth Management. These are reinforced by our expert Treasury services. bcp.bank enjoys a solid reputation as a high-quality service provider in all of its banking fields. Founded under Swiss Banking Law and Regulations, bcp.bank is supervised by FINMA, the Swiss financial markets supervisory authority. Headquartered in Geneva, bcp.bank also operates a branch in Luxembourg and a representative office in Dubai. More information can be found at https://www.bcp.bank
To strengthen our Wealth Management (WM) department, we are currently looking for a
Head of Client Relationship Management (CRM)
In this role, your main objectives are to lead and motivate a team of Relationship Managers and Assistant Relationship Managers besides the management of your own clients’ portfolio. You act as a role model and ambassador for the Bank. You drive the business by sharing your own significant experience, helping the team to manage Bank’s clients but also to further grow and acquire new clients. You also have the important role to fully assume the supervisory responsibilities and manage risk at first line of defence.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and support the CRM team, set clear priorities and manage specific situations.
- Coach the team members to improve their skills and performance with focus on sales management,
- Support the Relationship Managers in the acquisition and onboarding of new clients.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities and increase the Bank's portfolio.
- Develop your own client portfolio in acquiring new clients and generating revenues.
- Supervise client periodic review performed by Client Relationship Managers.
- Drive the hiring of new Relationship Managers in close collaboration with Head of Wealth Management.
- Supervise and approve the credit approval forms performed by Client Relationship Managers.
- Define Client Relationship Managers’ yearly targets and assess annual performance in collaboration with Head of Wealth Management.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to foster information exchange and review performance.
- Ensure timely clearance of pending items and escalate deficiencies.
- Work closely with other departments for a cross-sell strategy.
- University degree in Finance or qualification considered equivalent.
- CFA, CAIA, SAQ Wealth Management certification would be an asset.
- +10 years’ experience in servicing Wealth Management clients and in business development.
- Proven management skills in a similar function.
- Ability to motivate and coach others.
- Very good understanding of the first line of defence role.
- Thorough knowledge of “Swiss” Wealth Management legal and regulatory aspects.
- Risk awareness and high level of ethics.
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills.
- Fluent written/spoken English, French.
- Location: Geneva
- Starting date: Immediate
- Activity rate: 100%
Please send your complete application file (cover letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas).
Kindly note that with no answer from us within 3 weeks, you can consider that your candidacy was not selected for this position. Thank you for your understanding.