von: Tissot | localité: Le LocleN: Tissot
Introduction de la société
Tissot has been growing and developing its tradition of innovation since 1853. From the early days to the present, in its home in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura mountains, Tissot has translated craftsmanship and precision into stylish timepieces now sold in over 160 countries around the world. Special materials, advanced functionality and meticulous design detail join forces to create the luxury of accessibility. Today Tissot is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor of Swiss watches. The tradition of innovation lives on, keeping closely in touch with the times.
Description du poste
The International Creative Visual Merchandising Project Leader supports the International Creative Content Manager and the International Creative Content Project Leaders in building and creating consistent and audience targeted global VM initiative guidelines. The role of this important position is to take responsibility and ownership for the creation of graphics/concepts (creation of highly engaging visual for multiple supports, including windows, screens and displays) and adaptation for Tissot's point of sales on an international level. This involves developing and monitoring brand VM guidelines with a smart and extremely sharp eye for detail, providing best in class graphics to the different stakeholders according their needs. Main responsibilities:
- Develop creative, yet applicable, VM concepts to ensure an uncompromised flawless brand image in our points of sale (window decoration and storefront animation), following global brand communication campaigns.
- Lead the creation of all global VM guidelines in close collaboration with the creative content team assuring a coherent communication within international initiatives.
- Monitor in-store content, including visuals, videos and graphics.
- Lead the brand packaging graphic development and internal branding (signage) in collaboration with the graphic designer team.
- Lead interactive tool content creation (hologram animation, activation games AR/VR..)
- Supervise and coordinate other sources of content creation (designers/agencies) by bringing art direction and by reviewing and giving clear guidance for improvement to grant full brand consistency
- Collaborate closely with the retail team on implementing the global VM initiative guidelines
- Spot and seize VM trends and opportunities
- Ensure that project management best practices are employed to deliver designs within strategy, budget and deadline
- Anticipate issues and crises and provide proactive, hands-on solutions
- Proven visual merchandising, graphic design or window/display experience
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- High attention to detail and a good understanding luxury design codes
- Dynamic personality with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work proactively and self-motivated
- Creative flair with a constantly curious mind for culture, art and trends inside and outside the category
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time and good stress management
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role, in a creative agency or in-house creative team
- University degree in visual merchandising, graphic design, industrial design or equivalent practical experience
- Business acumen in an international environment
- Graphic design skills
- MS Office and presentation software PPT
- Adobe Creative Cloud: mastering Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Design software
- Motion Design and editing skills are a plus
- English & French excellent (spoken and written)
Lieu de travail
Chemin des Tourelles 17, 2400 Le Locle
Personne de contact