von: LEMO SA | localité: EcublensN: LEMOSA
Upholding IS standards within the group by collaborating with various IT/IS teams. This role actively monitors and responds to security alerts in coordination with trusted security partners, addresses business-related security requests, and offers recommendations to uphold the desired level of security.
- Identify, qualify, and process security events/incidents.
- Operate and maintain on-premise and Cloud security systems.
- Collaborate with teams to secure and "harden" the Information System.
- Evolve the Security Operations Center solution.
- Manage, improve and analyze Vulnerability Management, Patch Management, and Incident Response Plan.
- Stay updated on current threats and maintain continuous technological and security watch.
- Automate redundant tasks through DevSecOps practices.
- Provide regular and concise activity reports.
- Control, write, and maintain information security documentation and operating procedures.
- Propose and implement process improvements in security operations.
- Execute projects in collaboration with IT/IS Experts, Specialists, Managers, and external suppliers using the LEMO methodology.
- Evaluate risks in projects, developments, or changes and communicate critical risks to management.
- Collaborate closely with the global LEMO sites' Information Services community.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security/Technology or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in French and English.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft environment (Active Directory, M365).
- Experience with security systems and solutions and familiarity with IT Security Frameworks and Standards.
- Feedback-oriented, strong team spirit, innovation, strong organizational and prioritization skills. Excellent communication, clarity, ethical, optimistic, perseverance.
- The stability of an independent, dynamic, continuously successful Swiss group.
- The motivation to participate in the creation of cutting-edge solutions renowned worldwide.
- The warm and stimulating atmosphere of a human-sized company, close to its people (flexible working hours, continuous training, company catering)
- A working environment with equipment and infrastructure designed to help you to excel, progress and develop your skills.
- The satisfaction of participating in the development of new interconnection solutions.