von: Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG | localité: ZürichN: KellyServices(Schweiz)AG
For our client, a start-up since 2020 developing SaaS solutions with expertise in business development, energy, mobility, urban planning, data science, and AI, we are looking for an IT Operations Manager to join the growing team of 10 people. As an IT Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our IT infrastructure. You will oversee a team of IT professionals and ensure that all systems and applications are running smoothly and efficiently, support the development and deployment process of our software. You will also be responsible for managing the organization's IT infrastructure, including hardware, software, and networks. Ultimately, you'll ensure our IT systems are secure, consistent and reliable
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT infrastructure, including the supervision of staff, development and implementation of policies and procedures, and management of budgets and resources.
- Set up and maintain local networks to ensure reliable and secure connectivity across the organization, including hardware in a datacenter.
- Set up, maintain and monitor production hardware in the data center to ensure optimal performance and availability.
- Manage data backups and system security operations to ensure that data is secure and recoverable in case of a disaster.
- Manage installations, upgrades, and configurations of hardware and software to ensure that all systems are up-to-date and perform optimally.
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines.
- Manage contracts with vendors (e.g., development platforms, telecommunication companies, antiviruses and other security related software) and software licenses to ensure that the organization is receiving optimal services at competitive prices in close collaboration with the CFO.
- Develop IT policies and practices to ensure that the organization is following best practices in the use of technology.
- Oversee the monitoring and analysis of system performance, identifying and resolving issues as they arise.
- Support the management in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, such as data protection and security regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in IT, identifying new technologies and systems that may benefit the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT infrastructure, including hardware, software, and network systems.
- Experience with DevOps (Gitlab, docker, testing pipelines).
- Experience with Linux and Mac system installation, configuration and management (e.g., jamf).
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (e.g., GDPR), as well as experience in certification process (e.g., TISAX) is advantageous.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13 / +41 79 292 08 57).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.