von: Chubb Sicli SA | localité: Plan-les-OuatesN: ChubbSicliSA
– Focus on the continuous transformation of the leadership capabilities of all employees throughout the organization, in line with our Building Great Leaders® objective.
– Work in partnership with Management and Team Leaders on leadership and leadership development issues.
– Implement and facilitate a range of leadership development programs in line with our global approach.
– Promote and deepen understanding of our Building Great Leaders® objective at all levels of the organization.
– Work in partnership with the HR DACH team on the identification, planning and deployment of proactive leadership strategies, aligned with other Talents programs, corporate objectives and the sustainable goal of Building Great Leaders®.
– To advise and support the President of Chubb DACH in all matters concerning the development of leadership skills within the management team and for all Chubb DACH employees.
You have become a Leadership expert through relevant experience in coaching, training, psychology, human resources or marketing including delivering leadership training courses face-to-face.
What makes you special?
– Excellent presentation, collaboration, communication and leadership skills
– Curious, strategic and pragmatic
– Passionate about leadership development
– Sense of excellence
– Ability to drive change
– Fluent in German and English, French would be a huge advantage.
– Permanent and full-time contract
– Entry date: as soon as possible
– Position based at Chubb Switzerland Office: Zurich or Geneva
– Regular business travel in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria
– Possibility to telework
Please apply directly via JobUp submitting a complete candidate file.