von: Tandem Diabetes Care Switzerland Sàrl | localité: St-Sulpice VDN: TandemDiabetesCareSwitzerlandSrl
Tandem Diabetes Care Switzerland Sàrl, a subsidiary of Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., is a MedTech start-up located in EPFL’s Innovation Park in Lausanne, Switzerland. Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., is a global insulin delivery and diabetes technology company based in San Diego, California. Together we are creating new possibilities for people living with diabetes, their loved ones, and the healthcare providers through a positively different experience.
Tandem Diabetes Care Switzerland is developing Sigi™, a next-generation insulin “patch pump” that will offer additional treatment options for people with diabetes. This pump is based on a patented microfluidics technology developed in-house over the past 6 years. You can find out more about Sigi here.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Defines robust manufacturing processes for successful industrialization of products.
- Carries out process development tasks.
- Defines process setups for automated manufacturing.
- Develops manufacturing equipment specifications for suppliers.
- Participates as a process support during the commissioning, start-up and performance testing phases (FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Leads projects linked to process development and industrialization.
- Creates and delivers regular verbal and written project updates.
- Creates or organizes the required documentation (design manufacturing records) as needed.
- Manages third-party suppliers.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, including Privacy/HIPAA, and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
YOU’RE AWESOME AT:
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment of constant change.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to proactively follow-up on areas of responsibility in a timely manner.
- Structured technical mindset with great attention to detail, and prompt to document activities.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other applicable software packages.
- CAD experience.
- Experience working in an ISO 13485 environment with its IQ/OQ/PQ requirements would be an asset.
- Familiar with statistical analysis software.
- Experience in plastic injection, assembly processes as laser welding, US welding, heat welding and gluing.
- Solid experience in structured process engineering (requirements-driven engineering, DOE, PFMEA, formal verification, release processes, etc.).
- Experience in automated manufacturing up to tens of millions of quantities.
- Project management skills and ability to work with external suppliers.
- Positive attitude, willingness to continuously improve and help others.
- Drive and commitment to go the extra mile and find a better way; a team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong at taking initiative, fast learner, enthusiastic, curious.
- Fluency in French, excellent knowledge of English, German highly appreciated.
2. Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Master’s degree in Mechanical, Material Engineering or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
3. Minimum experience:
- +5 years’ work experience in manufacturing/process engineering.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In addition to innovative technology, we have a culture that fosters the idea that the happiest people are the most productive people. Not only do we hire forward-thinking achievers to join our workforce; we reward, develop, and retain them too. We offer:
- A high-tech and innovative environment in MedTech
- Excellent working conditions, autonomy, being part of a motivated and highly qualified team
- Interesting and stimulating work in an innovative field with high potential
- Pleasant environment within the EPFL Innovation Park, with possibility to benefit from the campus infrastructure