von: Groupe L'OCCITANE | localité: Plan-les-OuatesN: GroupeL'OCCITANE
The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands: L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au Brésil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
L'OCCITANE Group's mission is to "empower entrepreneurs and communities to cultivate natural beauty and well-being and regenerate nature". L'OCCITANE is also committed to sustainability for business, people & the planet, as well as respect of human rights, ethics principles and labour protection. All employees at L'OCCITANE must therefore implement the company's mission and integrate the social, environmental, economic and legal effects of their actions in their day-to-day job. In practice, this means that any employee at L'OCCITANE shall contribute to growing sales, regenerating nature, caring for our consumers & partners and supporting our employees.
Product Manager / Development Team Member – Face Care (fixed-term contract)
The L'Occitane en Provence Product Development Expert will be part of an agile cross-expertise team dedicated to Face Care category, with the objective to integrate the consumer at the center of each initiative.
This position is based in our Headquarter, in Plan-les-Ouates (near Geneva).
- Lead strategic recommendations based on deep consumer and market understanding and key KPIs, in line with the brand equity.Test and validate key topics with the Squad and consumer/BU,
Run ad-hoc sales analysis, consumer & data research, market figures and competition watch to identify opportunities and improve category performance,
Offer strong action plans, creative concepts and adapted product line-up in line with BU needs,
Manage in full autonomy the development of projects: lead cross-functional development teams (R&D, perfumers, packaging, design…), lead day-to-day product development with rigor, respect deadlines and profitability objectives to ensure a qualitative product delivery,
Manage the development of 360° campaigns especially on Communication and L&D teaming up with the communication experts and the creative studio. Lead briefs, concepts and execution & ensure the consistency of the 360° launch plan to develop country toolkits,
- Co-manage one intern.
HOW YOU CAN FIT
- Master's degree in Marketing, Business Management or similar,
- Fluency in French and English is key,
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Product Development with a previous experience in cosmetics,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a strong ability to multitask and prioritize,
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently and take ownership,
- Problem-solving & entrepreneurial mindset,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
7 MONTS FIXED-TERM CONTRACT (maternity leave replacement)
STARTING DATE : 1/12/2023