von: FMC International Switzerland Sárl | localité: VernierN: FMCInternationalSwitzerlandSárl
ABOUT THE ROLE
FMC International Switzerland Sàrl has an opening for an EMEA Precision Agriculture Product Specialist.
You will join our precision Ag team. Together you will
Represent Product team in the region for Arc™ related activities
Participate in regional pilot meetings to represent the Product team ?
- Create 'how-to' guides and training materials ?
- Deliver initial and continued product training to ensure customers are effectively using the product?, create 'how-to' guides and training materials ?
- Before any pilot, create regions, reporting groups, validate user, trap and pest data on Arc™ website and app for accuracy?
- Create tickets for any live market defects or enhancements of existing features and discuss them with PO?
- Share the KPI metric of the pilot with country teams?
- Work with Market leads on collecting feedback from the existing app users ?
- Use PMO guidelines to connect with regional and technology team to collect data required for launch of pilot.
- To set-up & manage customer database to ensure BIC customer experience of precision Ag platforms
- Integrate customer communications & key analytics to ensure active engagements among users of platform
Be the Voice of Customer?
- Be the voice of the customer in terms of communicating improvements and new features requests to the Product team?
- Help contribute to the acceleration of digital agriculture by supporting the adoption of Arc™ platform?
- Document new requirements, bugs, feedback and fixes
- Provide first line of technical help and follow escalation procedures
- Competitive intelligence on key digital products offered to customers in the local market
We imagine that you:
- Have a BA/BS degree with strong academic record
- Have 4+ years of experience in Product Support or similar capacity and that you have demonstrated experience managing complex, cross functional customer
- Have a successful track record of creating and executing product playbooks that drive team efficiency and productivity
- Are an excellent communicator and get interpersonal skills needed to build strong and effective relationships with customers, stakeholders including executives, functional business owners and subject matter experts
- Have Experience preferred in Jira, ServiceNow to document product requests and support tickets & Experience in business analytics platform (Power BI, MixPanel etc.) to pull key metric reports
- Are passionate about agriculture, social impact and sustainable food production
Are you ready to make an impact?
Then please do not hesitate to send us your resume and application using the direct link.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate. So, send us your application and CV as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
See Yourself in FMC, Be Yourself in FMC: We strive to be an inclusive workplace where our employees reflect the community, are valued, find purpose in their work, and grow and contribute to their fullest potential. FMC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.