von: Dietrich Engineering Consultants sa | localité: LausanneN: DietrichEngineeringConsultantssa
Following recent acquisitions, Dec Group accelerates its growth and expands its product range, particularly in the field of aseptic and containment filling lines and insulators. As a leader in the design and production of powder transfer and handling equipment for pharmaceutical and chemistry industries, Dec Group offers now global solutions throughout the production chain from the raw material handling to the final product packaging process. The group has more than 700 employees worldwide, including 120 employees in headquarters in Switzerland.
To reinforce our Project Management Department, we are looking for a
Project Manager (M/F) – 100%
- Responsibility in several complex process projects during all phases (design, manufacturing, FAT, SAT)
- Elaborate the process of our installations (P&ID, FS)
- Creative and analytical problem solving
- Set project timeline and monitor project deliverables
- Budget responsability
- Ensure a robust communication with client and an internal cross-coordination
- You hold a HES (specialized university) engineering degree or equivalent, with good knowledge in process and have significant experience in a similar role
- You have very good level of spoken and written English. German is also considered as a strong asset
- You have a dynamic personality with the ability to show initiative and flexibility, are very organized and able to deal with stress
- You are communicative and have a strong team spirit
You are looking for a passionate team with attractive products in a growing and international environment?
Do not hesitate to send us your profile !
Only service offers corresponding to the requested profile will be answered.