von: ETEL S.A. | localité: 2112 Môtiers NEN: ETELSA
We are looking for
A rigorous, structuredand organized person with strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills with very good communication and presentation skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Lead the conceptual design phase to select the machine’s architecture; influence the development team and prove that the solution will meet the requirements;
- Define the qualifications plan of the prototype; run the testing and analyze the results; present and commission the product at customers’ facilities;
- Participate in activities of products’ sustaining; define the production tests and their acceptance criteria;
- Strong expertise with concrete achievements in servo regulation for motion control, mechatronics engineering; knowledge of metrology and optics is an asset.
- Master degree in control or mechatronics engineering;
- At least 5 years in a similar position;
- Strong understanding of physical phenomena (e.g. mechanical and electronics coupling, vibration dynamics, thermo-mechanics);
- Proficient with MATLAB/SIMULINK;
- Good knowledge of real-time applications and programming languages: C, C ;
- Autonomous, Team work ability; Strong analytical thinking;
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (able to be exposed to the worldwide customers).
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here