von: Migros Online | localité: EcublensN: MigrosOnline
We are looking for a courageous team member who collaborates within interdisciplinary, cross functional teams and who takes ownership for reaching our common goals.
What impact do you have?
- As a Senior Full Stack Engineer with a frontend focus (Angular) at Migros Online, you will play a vital role in designing (together with our UX designer), developing and maintaining our website.
- You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with experts from different disciplines in your team to create features our customers love.
- Embrace ownership of the complete software life cycle, from inception and design to deployment and maintenance.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence by adhering to best development practices, writing thoughtful tests, and contributing your insights in thorough code reviews.
- We work as an agile team and you will be involved in product development and have end to end responsibility for the entire software life cycle.
- Be the driving force behind the evolution of our team dynamics and practices through active participation in agile retrospectives, leaving a lasting impact on how we innovate and collaborate.
What do you offer?
- Education: Completed degree (university / university of applied science / higher technical college)
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience as a T-shaped software engineer with a broad background and experience in backend (Java Spring Boot) and mobile development (native Android and IOS).
- Can-do mentality for solving interesting and complex problems.
- You are independent, well-organized team player and value clean & testable code.
- Up to date with software design and architecture patterns.
- Have interest in new technologies and willingness to learn; any proven experience is a plus.
- Experience with having worked in an agile mindset environment
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and experience in integrating frontend applications with backend services.
- English (C1)
What do we offer you?
- Mobile flexible working model: Work at home or in different locations with flexible schedule based on your position
- Maternity/paternity leave: 18-week maternity leave paid at 100% and 4-week paternity leave paid at 100%
- Mobility: Participation in the costs of purchasing a public transport pass
- Mobile phone subscription: Cell phone subscription at attractive rates
- Catering: A company restaurant is available for employees to eat at preferential rates
- Cumulus points: Benefit from additional Cumulus points
- Employee offers: Various offers at attractive rates: Migros Online delivery subscription, Migros Bank, Migrol, Mobility, Axa Winterthur, etc
- Holidays: We care about work-life balance and offer a day off on your birthday to enjoy it
- Sports and fitness offers: We value your health and offer CHF 250.- per year when taking out a sports subscription
- Individual continuing training: We value your development and participate in your growth and offer a budget for it
- Informal culture: We stand for respectful cooperation on the same level
- Personal responsibility & freedom: We value direct communication and involve our employees in the decision-making process
- Additional holidays: We encourage a good work-life balance with the possibility to purchase 2 weeks of holidays per calendar year or take unpaid leave for a longer time
Mr. Alessio Scorrano
Talent Acquisition Manager
No suitable vacancies?
Set up a search subscription to ensure you receive suitable job vacancies conveniently by e-mail. Set up a job subscription