von: Bien-Air Surgery SA | localité: BielN: BienAirSurgerySA
This engineer will play a key role in a fast-moving team and participate in the implementation of electrical motor control systems. The engineer will work closely with the electronics team to design the embedded control software and to improve system-level behaviors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sensorless control of high-speed motors; including position and velocity estimation.
- Definition of motor parameters using simulation and characterization tools.
- Analyse data from models and physical measurements to improve motor performances.
- Tuning and calibration of complete systems on test bench.
- Integration and functional testing with hardware and software-in-the-loop.
- Design, verify and document software according to medical standards.
- Participate in risk analysis, specifications, and tests protocols related to the surgical use.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, robotics or electrical engineering
- At least 3 years full time industry experience
- Good knowledge of sensorless BLDC motors control
- Knowledge of embedded C firmware development
- Basic knowledge of Python scripting and data processing
- Experience with medical standards (ISO 13485 / 14971 and IEC 62304 / 60601) is an asset
- French or German as mother tongue with good knowledge of English (a minimum of Upper Intermediate [B2] to Advanced [C1])
We are offering successful applicants the opportunity to join an internationally renowned company, with attractive working conditions and benefits, within a high-tech environment.