von: Tandem Diabetes Care Switzerland Sàrl | localité: St-Sulpice VDN: TandemDiabetesCareSwitzerlandSrl
Tandem Diabetes Care Switzerland is developing Sigi™, a next-generation insulin “patch pump” that will offer additional treatment options for people with diabetes. This pump is based on a patented microfluidics technology developed in-house over the past 6 years. You can find out more about Sigi here.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Manages Procurement activities using thorough forecasting and proper planning techniques to ensure suppliers receive forecasts & purchase orders to meet production demand and maintain inventory levels at targets.
- Takes an active role in issuing requests for quotations, placing purchase orders, and following up on deliveries.
- Performs all Change Order Supply Chain activities: Bill of materials (BOM) change review and entry, part number set up and maintenance. Maintains and improves Material Requirements Planning (MRP) data integrity on part numbers and BOMs as designated.
- Works in collaboration with Management to ensure the appropriate supplier strategy is being utilized in time for new product releases and production purchasing.
- Minimizes material lead times and ensures on time delivery of material to support NPI project schedules. Tracks and updates orders, delivery commitments, and inventory receipts both inside and outside of MRP.
- Works with the R&D group and process engineers to assist suppliers in developing efficient fabrication processes; identify preliminary critical parts, long-lead parts, and inspection requirements.
- Evaluates supplier reliability and assists R&D, Manufacturing Engineering and Management to develop new supply sources as needed.
- Performs analysis on end of life (EOL) components and offers last time buy recommendations to management based on forecasts and product life cycles.
- Participates in the continuous improvement of current systems and processes (i.e Enterprise Resource Planning system migrations & implementations).
- Identifies potential supplier capacity issues; works with suppliers to resolve these issues and to ensure no impact on production schedules.
- Quickly and proactively resolves and/or escalates issues related to delivery, supplier performance, quality or cost.
- Responsible for overall Supplier Management; including organizing and conducting Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), regular cost analysis, reviewing of Term & Conditions, Supply Agreement negotiations, Quality & Delivery KPIs and any other general activities to ensure peak performance from the Supply Base
- Maintains accuracy of all applicable reports, purchase orders, and component item master information, etc.
- Works with Research & Development to ensure BOMs are accurate and will function in a production environment.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with company policies including Privacy/HIPAA and other regulatory, legal, and safety requirements.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
YOU’RE AWESOME AT:
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment of constant change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at both high (strategic) and detailed (tactical) levels using discernment.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to proactively follow-up on areas of responsibility in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and have a basic understanding of engineering drawings.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and ERP Information Systems, preferably MS AX.
- Familiar with project management techniques.
- Positive attitude, willingness to continuously improve and help others.
- Drive and commitment to go the extra mile and find a better way; a team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Fluency in French, excellent knowledge of English, German highly appreciated.
2. Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
3. Minimum experience:
- +4 years’ work experience in material procurement.
- Change order experience in a purchasing/procurement environment required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In addition to innovative technology, we have a culture that fosters the idea that the happiest people are the most productive people. Not only do we hire forward-thinking achievers to join our workforce; we reward, develop, and retain them too. We offer:
- A high-tech and innovative environment in MedTech
- Excellent working conditions, autonomy, being part of a motivated and highly qualified team
- Interesting and stimulating work in an innovative field with high potential
- Pleasant environment within the EPFL Innovation Park, with possibility to benefit from the campus infrastructure