von: Groupe L'OCCITANE | localité: Plan-les-OuatesN: GroupeL'OCCITANE
The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has 8 brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au Brésil, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro, Grown Alchemist and LimeLife.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
Accounts Payables Accountant
CONTEXT & MISSION:
Following the relocation of our Accounts Payable department, we are looking for a highly motivated Accounts Payable Accountant to join our Accounting team ! Within a team of 8 people, you will be responsible for processing and coding incoming invoices from suppliers and controlling expense reports.
This position is based in Plan-les-Ouates (Geneva).
Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, you will be involved in the following tasks for the Accounts Payable department:
- Scan and video-code supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of invoices with purchase orders (VAT from different countries, multi-currency)
- Payment of invoices and expense reimbursement
- Management of advance payments, reminders and supplier issues
- Accounts payable analysis and reconciliation
- Invoice filing
- Control and validation of expense reports
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- Solid accounting background, with a proven 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in French and a good knowledge of English
- Very good command of IT tools (knowledge of SAP and Predict are a real plus)
- Precise, meticulous and well organized
- Autonomous and enjoy working in a team
- Good learner and enjoy managing a certain degree of complexity (VAT, multi-currency)
- Open-minded and with excellent adaptability, you are looking to join a dynamic working environment in an international context
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working for a unique company, strongly committed towards the planet and the people (B Corp certification)
- Working with passionate colleagues coming from all over the world
- A unique culture centered around entrepreneurship, where everyone is expected to collaborate, experiment & move fast
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Monthly allocation & discount for store products
- Attractive Social Insurances coverage
- 5 weeks annual leaves & 3 extra-days offered as public holidays
- Flexible and Hybride Work arrangement
- Attractive Parental Leave Policy
- Public Transport allowance
STARTING DATE: May 1st, 2024