von: TMF Services SA | localité: GenèveN: TMFServicesSA
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts and 120 offices in 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients, and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
The Company Administrator is responsible for providing high-quality administrative service to a complex portfolio of client structures with timeliness and efficiency, and for securing strong client relationships. In addition, the Company Administrator provides general assistance to the Head of GEM Services and supports the overall GEM team.
Administrator – Corporate Services
- Communicating in a professional and client-minded manner with clients, advisors and third parties
- Preparing board resolutions and shareholders resolutions for client companies
- Preparing minutes of meetings of the board of directors and of meetings of the shareholders for client companies
- Preparing account opening forms and bank transfer orders for client companies, and arranging for follow up with the bank
- Supporting the Compliance Department during the onboarding process and the customer lifecycle
- Preparing and amending documents (e.g. agreements, powers of attorney, periodical reports and certificates) for client companies
- Arranging for proper and timely sending of correspondence by email, fax, mail and/or courier
- Handling of telephone calls with clients, advisors and third parties and taking messages where appropriate
- Co-ordinating client services with colleagues (from other departments and offices), advisors and third parties
- Co-operating with and arranging for the completion and keeping up to date of KYC-information
- Filing and archiving of documents and information in appropriate files and software and ensuring completeness and compliance of the client files;
- Accurate registration of time spent during working day
- Co-operating with the issuing of invoices
- Co-operating with the obtaining of payment from debtors
- Updating the client database to include all information on client companies (e.g. status shareholders meeting and contact details)
- Maintaining the client database on an ongoing basis
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365 – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A strong Legal background is required
- Records time accurately in the Timesheet software
- Understands TMF Group’s business lines and how the organization is structured
- Building and maintain relationships at all levels in the office and the wider TMF organization
- Communicating (verbally and in writing) information in clear, concise and professional manner in English (French and/or German language skills is an advantage)
- Puts colleagues/clients at the centre of everything they do to ensure a positive experience
- Upholds the values of the organization in all they do
- Acts with integrity and respect
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them
- Able to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Positive and open minded
- Appreciation and application of social responsibility, sustainability, and ethical considerations
- Able to meet expectations, deadlines and commitments
- Able to solve problems and make decisions
- Steady under pressure and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients/colleagues
- Understands personal development areas and is driven to bridge gaps
- Asks relevant questions to improve business awareness/knowledge
What's in it for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, flexibility, and great benefits.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. We have a TMF Business Academy, which will give you extensive individual training opportunities.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.