von: Kellerhals Carrard Lausanne/Sion SA | localité: LausanneN: KellerhalsCarrardLausanneSionSA
We are hiring!
Kellerhals Carrard are looking to hire an Attorney with the following profile to join its Sports law team. The position will be primarily focused on sports arbitration disputes (commercial, disciplinary, anti-doping etc.) with some exposure to other aspects of sports law (commercial contracts, rules and regulations etc.)
- Advocacy experience.
- At least three years’ experience as a qualified attorney.
- Excellent academics and drafting skills.
- Experience in arbitration and/or sports law.
- Perfect command of written/spoken English.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with excellent possibilities for professional development, for a top tier international law firm.
- An organization that is people oriented and is eager to reconcile your professional aspirations with a private life balance.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- Ongoing training to develop your skills, including in our practice groups at national level.
Starting date: To be agreed.
If you are interested in joining us we invite you to provide your complete application file (CV, covering letter, university degrees and lawyer's certificate, work certificates and letters of reference).