von: Groupe L'OCCITANE | localité: Plan-les-OuatesN: GroupeL'OCCITANE
The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has 8 brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au Brésil, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro, Grown Alchemist and LimeLife.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
Central Costs Financial Controller
CONTEXT & MISSION:
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is overseeing l'Occitane Group Central costs (160Mâ‚¬) which covers the following departments:
- Global Marketing and CSR
- Go to Market / Logistics
- Research and Development
- Human Resources
Within a team of 3 people and reporting to the FP&A Director, the Central Costs Financial Controller is a business partner comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels by supporting them in terms of costs' tracking and monitoring. You will be particularly in charge of preparing the annual budgets, the quarterly forecasts and monitoring the costs of your perimeter: Group Global Marketing, Group R&D, Group CSR, Finance-
Your main responsibilities include :
- Provide each department with financial information in accurate and timely manner to get visibility on the operating expenses,
- Develop a business partner relationship with your stakeholders and actively participate to the strategical decisions,
- Enhance the performance and control the complexity by challenging the status quo and offering new solutions.
- Closing: Perform monthly closing (financial accruals, cost reinvoicing-) and work closely with the accounting department ;
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Develop, monitor, and maintain the annual budget and forecasts with business partners. Analyze expenses and variances against budget and forecasts, recommend corrective actions as needed ;
- Reporting: Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. Communicate to the Group and business partners. Monitor performance and efficiency of the departments through indicators ;
- Process Improvement: Identify opportunities to streamline financial processes and improve tools and efficiency. Implement best practices for cost management and reporting. Participate to the evolution of information systems ;
- Collaborate: with cross-functional teams, including Procurement and HR, to drive cost-saving initiatives and achieve financial targets ;
- Compliance: Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company's procedures ;
- Ad hoc: Execute ad hoc analyses and provide the related presentations.
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline ;
- Proven 3+ years of experience in financial control, cost management or similar roles in consumer goods industry ;
- Fluent in English and French ;
- Advanced level on Excel and Power Point, SAP is a plus ;
- High level of autonomy and will to take ownership and drive, appetite for change and challenges ;
- Excellent relational and communication skills ;
- Ability to work closely with the senior management team ;
- Strong analytical and organization skills ;
- At ease in a fast-pace environment.