Site CARBOGEN AMCIS
von: CARBOGEN AMCIS | Ort: Bubendorf | Referenz: a23d8b6d-2421-4b97-8659-1cf46ae81b5f
We are exciting to open this new opportunity for you:
- Ensure compliance in bioburden controlled environment of Bioconjugation manufacturing. This includes:
- Writing of (GMP/non-GMP) Bioconjugation manufacturing documentation, including Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Master Batch Record (MBR).
- Cleanroom microbiological monitoring supervision and coordination
- Root cause analysis/investigation and CAPA planning
- Support to Bioconjugation material sourcing and qualification
- GMP/non-GMP Inventory of Biooconjugation material
- Support to GMP/non-GMP Bioconjugation manufacturing
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Chemistry or related fields with experience in pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology setting with exposure to bio-conjugation or bio-chemistry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental aspects of bio-conjugation process and protein handling.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental aspects of pharmaceutical GMP manufacture.
- Experience in the production of bioconjugates at gram scale is an advantage
- Experience in working in GMP environment is an advantage.
- Self-motivated team player, possess strong communication skills, and able to prioritize and execute on multiple duties
- Fluent or native communication skills in German are required.
- Proficiency or ability to fluently communicate in English (written and spoken) is a requirement.
- A dynamic work environment with high-quality infrastructure
- Interesting possibilities to develop your professional skills
- Flexible working hours for a 40-hour week
- At least 5 weeks of vacation
- Contribution to childcare costs
- Travel insurance for private travels
- Private insurance in the event of an accident
- 13th monthly salary is paid out without any social benefits deductions, in addition there is a profit sharing in a successful business year
Imagine what you could do here at Carbogen AMCIS!
For further information please contact Mr Luca Mannocci tel. +41 58 909 08 01.
Recruitment agencies please contact Ms. Maria Bischoff, tel. +41 58 909 00 16 with any questions.