Site Sunrise GmbH
von: Sunrise GmbH | Ort: Zürich (Hauptsitz) | Referenz: 1eaa4816-5174-4a6f-b30d-030705263831
Digital Content & Website Manager – B2B (w/m/d) 100%
Duties and responsibilities:
We are looking to hire a digital content & website manager with deep understanding of digital user experience, an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
- Managing and optimizing the user experience and customer journey on the website based on customer insights and according to our overall conversion strategy
- Conducting frequent audits and implementing quick fixes as well as structural website improvements
- Developing & A/B testing highly performant templates for most used website types (e.g. campaign landing pages)
- Developing and implementing the B2B content strategy according to the online channel needs and executing in alignment with the UX design, Marcom & Brand team
- Responsible for the overall SEO strategy for B2B and in alignment with overall corporate and B2C strategy
- Continuous content management in the CMS of Sunrise including various updates, landing page creation and trouble shooting
- Developing and Implementing a KPI framework to analyze and optimize the B2B user journey and conversion funnel
- Supporting overall marketing projects by leading the digital content stream and aligning especially with our social media strategy
What we look for in an applicant:
- Bachelor's Degree (FH/HF) in (Digital) Marketing, communication or similar education
- Work experience in digital marketing with a focus on website management of 3-5 years
- Proven records of usage of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent SEO knowledge from a technical, structural and content side
- Experience in UX/UI design and storytelling
- Outstanding editorial skills with a focus on online channels
- Team player
- Excellent analytical skills, Google Analytics knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.