von: FREDERIQUE CONSTANT | localité: Plan les OuatesN: FREDERIQUECONSTANT
Frederique Constant is a Swiss watchmaking manufacture located in Geneva, Switzerland. Founded in 1988, it offers quality Swiss Made watches at competitive prices. The Maison designs, develops and assembles mechanical timepieces (30 Manufacture calibres including the Tourbillon, the Perpetual Calendar, the Flyback Chronograph and the Monolithic), as well as quartz and connected calibres.
Frederique Constant is currently present in nearly 3’000 points of sale in 120 countries across the world. In 2016, the Frederique Constant group (Frederique Constant, Alpina Watches, Ateliers deMonaco) joined the Japanese group Citizen, so as to pursue its international development and nurture new synergies.
We are looking for a highly skilled Digital Strategist to strategies, plan, execute and optimize our online marketing activities as well as improve our digital ecosystem to achieve the field excellence. The promotion of our products through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly important in our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the digital marketing and online sales of the brands. You oversee the look and feel of the company website, strategies digital marketing plan and generating sales via online channels.
You are aware about the new trends in Marketing and technologies. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue and a fully respected new channel for Brand recognition. With a background in IT, you master Social Media, Influencers Marketing, SEM, CRM & Marketing Automation, Digital Media (mainly Facebook and Google ads) and you have a deep knowledge of web analytics. Last, the ideal candidate should have been involved in the creation or development of a successful e-commerce platform.
- Definition and implementation of the overall digital strategy, considering budget management, to enhance sales, customer experience, and the e-reputation/brand awareness. This includes the following elements: E-commerce, websites, SEO/SEA, CRM, Google/Meta campaigns, social media, special projects.
- Analyze the relevant data for each component using various tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, and more to measure performance. Continuously enhance the strategy based on the outcomes. Create comprehensive digital performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate daily with our external partners.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, ensuring their consistency.
- Keep developing the brand’s presence into the web3.
- Manage the brand’s presence on third parties’ channels to improve both the brand recognition and the sales: stock management, sales & marketing optimizations.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
Overall coordination and support of the team in charge of:
- Define, launch, and optimize online campaigns through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness and online sales.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts to improve the organic search and traffic.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Define, plan, and execute B2C communications.
- Leverage CRM data to roll-out marketing automation strategies.
- Manage and optimize the CRM to gain valuable marketing insights.
- Ensure data quality to keep our CRM clean and updated.
- Plan and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers and Communication department to improve customer experience.
- Create, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Directly manage, support, and develop a team of 2 persons.
- Establish a collaborative and respectful environment, ensuring the delivery of high-quality work that meets brand and global standards.
- Communicate and follow up global KPIs effectively to the team, driving performance and alignment with global strategies.
As a Digital Business Executive, you should have a strong knowledge of marketing tools and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will collaborate closely with Sales, Communication & Marketing teams and contribute to their sales objectives with innovative digital actions. You will report to the Global Marketing & Communication Director of the Frederique Constant Group and you will work closely with CEO.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in business and /or marketing, with a strong focus on Digital Marketing
- Min 5/7 years of experience as Digital Management role or similar role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing E-commerce, SEM, CRM, email, social media, and digital media campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage customers.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of web development.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Polyvalent, flexible and entrepreneur mindset