Site MCH Group AG
von: MCH Group AG | Ort: Basel | Referenz: 02432e12-450a-4cb9-8956-96db909fafa5
Our Basel fair brings the international artworld together.
Art Basel stages the world's premier art shows for modern and contemporary works, sited in Basel, Miami Beach, Hong Kong and Paris. Defined by its host city and region, each show is unique, which is reflected in its participating galleries, the artworks on display and the parallel content programming produced in collaboration with the local institutions. In addition to ambitious stands featuring leading galleries from around the globe, each show's singular exhibition sectors and artistic events spotlight the latest developments in the visual arts, offering visitors new ideas, new inspiration and new contacts in the artworld.
We seek for an enthusiastic, highly organized, and driven personality to join our Marketing team as
Email Copywriter (English)
In this role, you will write and edit emails for our shows in Basel, Paris and Miami Beach as well as other Art Basel topics. You will join our email marketing team based in Basel and will focus on improving the quality of our communications. We're looking for a pro-active and creative copywriter who will help us drive engagement with our audience of gallerists and art lovers
- Write highly effective and engaging email copy that aligns with our brand's voice and mission
- Apply copywriting expertise to help us drive growth and retention of our audience
- Adapt style, tone and voice according to the audience and the goals set together with the business teams
- Manage the copywriting workflow, from brief to copy review and sign-off. Manage translations
- Use email analytics data to improve the quality of existing emails/ newsletters and launch new ones
- Create and maintain an email style guide and other guidelines and team documentation as needed
- Continually build your expertise in email copywriting, as well as your understanding of our customers' needs
- 3+ years of experience writing marketing copy in English for different audiences
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a proven ability to produce the highest quality work fast and on a consistent basis
- Experience writing or updating style guides or other content guidelines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Good understanding of email performance KPIs and analytics. Demonstrate creativity in testing new formats and strategies for emails newsletters
- Self-motivated and proactive. You don't require constant input and have meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with ecommerce, CRM emails and Sales Force preferred
- Knowledge of the art market, luxury or creative industries advantageous
With your application, please submit at least 2 samples that demonstrate excellent copywriting skills
One Team. One Goal. One Culture.
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Delphine Riegel, Talent Acquisition Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.