von: Atracsys | localité: PuidouxN: Atracsys
Life Unlimited. At Atracsys & Smith+Nephew we design and manufacture technology that takes the limits off living.
To further grow our business in Puidoux (VD) we are looking for a:
Embedded Systems Engineer (f/m/x)
The purpose of this role: In this role, the Embedded Systems Engineer will participate in the development process of next generation Optical Tracking Cameras. You will design, develop, maintain, test and document high-end firmwares used in Atracsys Optical Tracking Cameras, that comply with medical device standards.
What you will be doing?
- Develop, implement, and test VHDL code on FPGA
- Architecture, conception and design VHDL IP cores
- Maintain existing cores, handle FPGA configuration and build processes
- Embeddded software development
- VHDL and embedded software testing and debugging
- Provide firmware related support to customers
- Documentation work within ISO 13485 the design and development process
- PCB schematics using Altium Designer is an advantage
- Supervision of prototype production is an advantage
What will you need to be successful?
- Engineer degree (EPF/ETH/HES or equivalent)
- Software development experience on Windows and Linux
- Development experience on Intel Cyclone Family
- Practical experience in VHDL
- Practical experience in C/C++/C++ 11/Python
- A strong motivation and aptitude to learn and work beyond initial field of expertise
- Good communication in French and English (B1 or higher level mandatory)
We believe in creating the greatest good for society. Our strongest investments are in our people and the patients we serve.
Inclusion, Diversity and Equity: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity, Learn more about our Employee Inclusion Groups on our website
Your Future: annual bonus, company stock saving plan
Work/Life Balance: paid volunteering hours, flexible approach
Flexibility: possibility of working in hybrid model
Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, subsidies for language classes, certifications and postgraduate studies
Extra Perks: referral bonus, recognition program, mentoring program
Smith & Nephew Orthopaedics AG, Lars Thomann, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Atracsys LLC, Route du Verney 20, 1070 Puidoux, Switzerland, www.atracsys.com