Site MCH Group AG
von: MCH Group AG | Ort: Basel | Referenz: 9056f7e2-8b15-4245-af8c-1d03a0a54671
Our Basel fair brings the international artworld together.
Art Basel stages the world's premier art shows for modern and contemporary works, sited in Basel, Miami Beach, Hong Kong and Paris. Defined by its host city and region, each show is unique, which is reflected in its participating galleries, the artworks on display and the parallel content programming produced in collaboration with the local institutions. In addition to ambitious stands featuring leading galleries from around the globe, each show's singular exhibition sectors and artistic events spotlight the latest developments in the visual arts, offering visitors new ideas, new inspiration and new contacts in the artworld.
We seek for our premises in Basel, Switzerland, an enthusiastic, highly organised, and driven personality to join our team as Gallery Manager Unlimited as of January 2023.
Gallery Relations Manager Unlimited 50%
- Coordination and Production of Unlimited booth-labelling
- Coordination of Curator's texts for Audio Guides
- Communicate with galleries and external partners
- Support organization of the Unlimited Night
- Proofreading of printed material for Unlimited, such as press-release, floorplan, sector-wall and catalog
- Support onboarding and training over 80 Guards and Hosts Unlimited
- Support preparations of annual Committee Meetings
- Support application and selection process for Art Basel, guiding and supporting galleries on their applications
- 3-5 years of fair, gallery, museum or equivalent institution
- University degree in an art related field
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle communication in highly service-oriented and professional way
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and long or irregular hours before and during fairs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, CRM (Salesforce) and CMS systems
- Engaged and experienced personality
- Trustworthy and extremely meticulous
- Experience in proof-reading
- Native German speaker with an excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Julie Mackerer, Talent Acquisition Manager, email@example.com. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.