von: Teoxane SA | localité: GenèveN: TeoxaneSA
Vous retrouverez l'intégralité de nos offres d'emploi en cliquant ici : https://www.teoxane.com/.
Global KOL Manager
Teoxane Laboratories were established in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2003. We are specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and dermocosmetics. Teoxane strength is to offer a global patient care. Using its products, practitioners are able to fill all kinds of wrinkles, from the finest to the deepest, to restore youthful volume to the face, and to treat the neck and décolleté, with natural results. The strength of Teoxane is also its human size and independence. Teoxane has a total freedom of thoughts, action and innovation which makes the company unique. In the frame of the growth of our business, we are looking for a:
Global KOL Manager
Overall, the KOL Manager is responsible to build and maintain a strong KOL community to position Medical Education as a competitive advantage. As Teoxane's KOL community spans from local experts to international KOLs, this role requires outstanding human skills to establish strong partnership and collaboration with global and local teams, on top of managing demanding/ambitious KOLs. This role is critical to the commercial success of Teoxane.
- Design KOL identification/profiling, mapping, and critical strategic efforts to establish engagement with and by KOLs
- Lead the creation, execution, and maintenance of the commercial Key Opinion Leader engagement plan to build, cultivate and maintain KOL relationships (especially beyond speaking events)
- Design and maintain a clear, performance-based, transparent development path for KOLs from on-boarding local experts to Global status
- Develop resources for KOL engagement activities, such as a database or similar platform for tracking KOL partnership, progress, utilization, and performances.
- Establish and maintain a clear and pragmatic Fair Market Value approach to honorarium
- Work closely with global and local teams that manage or interact with KOLs, to define and deploy the above activities, while establishing clear Roles & Responsibilities between Global and Local teams.
- Travel extensively in markets to ensure strategies, plans, KPIs, rules of engagement are correctly deployed, to gather improvement ideas, and to assess new candidates as well as raising KOLs
- Collaborate to develop and manage a Medical Education board, inclusive of program structure/development/maintenance, speaker selection, and innovative approaches to further medical education, KOL development,
- Lead the development and execution of commercial advisory boards to inform, uncover opportunities and support brand strategy and launch preparation
- Lead KOL engagement planning for Global congresses
- Liaise and communicate with internal stakeholders, including medical affairs and product development, and advisory board insights to ensure aligned understanding and implementation
- Proactively evaluate/assess the relevant market landscape, monitoring changes in market dynamics, competition, clinician needs, and practices
- Developing targeted measurement plans – setting goals and meeting KPIs
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements
- 10+ years of industry experience ideally in Medical Education, KOL Management. Background in sales/marketing, and/or medical affairs can be considered.
- Experience in the aesthetic industry with existing KOL network will be a strong plus
- Experience leading KOL engagement activities, including the management of KOL data and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Field-based experience preferred
- High-level strategic thinking, with the ability to translate customer insights into actionable strategy and to align with critical stakeholders on operational priorities
- Proven self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to handle full workload across multiple projects
- Collaborates seamlessly across functions to build effective working relationships and align on strategy and execution.
- Ability to manage, lead, and mentor individuals
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- High level of self-awareness and understanding of the importance of self-monitoring behavior for continuous improvement
- True entrepreneurial spirit
- 40-60% travel anticipated for market visits, conference attendance, KOL meetings, speaker program attendance, etc.