Site Swatch Group SA
von: Swatch Group SA | Ort: Biel | Referenz: ce783e77-ff1e-4685-961f-aceeaaea47ec
The Swatch Group is the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. The Swatch Group supplies almost all of the components for the watches that are sold by its 17 independent watch and jewelry brands as well as its two distribution brands.
We are looking for a Head of Corporate Sustainability (m/f/d) who reports directly to the Sustainability Committee and to the CFO.
Based at our Headquarter in Biel, the Head of Corporate Sustainability will oversee the Group's sustainability strategy and policies. The person will work with managers, employees and authorities to lead and coordinate the Group's approach to sustainability related topics.
Its key responsibilities include:
- Executing the Group sustainability strategy based on guidance given by the sustainability committee.
- Proposing to the sustainability committee adequate sustainability strategies, targets, projects, and KPIs.
- Guiding and assisting the Swatch Group Operating Entities and Corporate Functions in their sustainability efforts from assessment to target setting, program development, and reporting.
- Editing the Group's Sustainability Report as per international standards and ensures adequate communication on sustainability issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge about international sustainability standards, frameworks, guidelines and legal regulations, as well as about sustainability methods and technics.
- Leading the corporate sustainability team.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of sustainability in an multinational group in a leading position
- Experience in editing sustainability reports
- Knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws, regulations and frameworks like GRI, SDGs, GHG Protocol etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Master's degree (MSc, MSD, or equivalent)
- Further training in sustainability in Sustainable Management and Technology
- French required (as mother tongue)
- English (written and spoken)
- German would be an advantage
We are happy to receive your application in English, German or French
The Swatch Group Ltd