Site Jörg Lienert AG
von: Jörg Lienert AG | Ort: Münchenstein | Referenz: 4360fc60-b99f-4f01-a10c-74657f7b7fd6
You will own the financial governance and ensure that all mechanism are in place to achieve greater effectiveness to optimize growth.
Magnolia International Ltd., based at Basel/Münchenstein (home-office), has a global reach, with more than 10 regional offices, 190 employees and serving customers in over 100 countries. The company is a leading digital experience and content management platform. Their platform lets bring together content, data, and services seamlessly and making it easy to orchestrate and deliver great digital experiences across channels. The company is strongly growth-oriented.
In this newly created function, you will be the bridge between the CFO and Financial Operations. We are looking for an agile financial expert with management skills.
Your key responsibilities:
• Leading the global finance department including Accounting/Reporting, Controlling, Contract Management and Legal
• Managing the finance team (8 HC) and local finance business partners (6 HC)
• Envolving budgeting as well as forecasting processes
• Driving the Group’s monthly financial reporting
• Ensuring the Group’s liquidity by managing healthy cash flow & cash collection
• Owning critical growth projects such as Salesforce implementation, Transfer Pricing, Contract Management, International Control System
• Developing and directing the company’s financial procedures and policies
• Driving consolidates audits for the Group
• Managing the company’s compliance with local and federal regulatory matters
What we expect:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, or similar
• +/- 5 years of experience in a senior finance role in a small to mid-sized international organization
• In-depth experience in the Software/SaaS industry
• Experience in using CRM (Salesforce or similar)
• Knowledge in Transfer Pricing
• Experience in supporting external audits
• Strong understanding of legal and contractual matters
• Data-driven and analytical mindset with a great sense for details
• Hands on mentality and an independent work style
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English and German
You want to take charge, to be connected and to be yourself? Take the chance. A unique culture with bright, fun and open-minded colleagues awaits you. Place of work: Basel (home-office).
We’re looking forward to your online application, preferably with pdf documents.
Kontakt: Sandra von Hermanni