Site Scintilla AG
von: Scintilla AG | Ort: Zuchwil | Referenz: c81c3d7b-bd36-4e47-adb6-1b0ef83a6031
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- You support the creation of new value streams in an international environment: process development activities as well as specification and procurement of special purpose machinery
- You collaborate in interdisciplinary projects for the optimization of existing value streams
- You execute and develop reportings related to manufacturing
- You consolidate and analyze data to support manufacturing projects and machine investment planning throughout the entire business unit
- Enrollment or recent graduation in academic engineering studies (e.g. mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering; engineering management)
- Good communication skills and technical understanding; Knowledge about lean production and value stream management is an advantage
- Experience in working with MS-Office, very good Excel skills, knowledge about Visio and VBA are beneficial
- Good command of English in speech and writing; German skills are appreciated
- Motivated and curious team player with high flexibility
- Starting date: February 01, 2023 / March 01, 2023 or upon agreement
- Duration of the internship: 6.5 months or upon agreement (shorter period is possible)
- The prerequisite for the internship is enrollment at a university or a university degree that was obtained no longer than 6 months ago.
- Please include your CV and a current certificate of enrollment with your application.
Apply now and become part of an international and interdisciplinary team at the headquarters for Bosch power tool accessories in Solothurn.
Tel: +41 (32) 686-3501