von: Nespresso | localité: OrbeN: Nespresso
At Nespresso, we've built a culture of care and inclusion, making sure everyone can be their bold selves, while growing with the company. We innovate, dare to try, learn and scale up in a fast paced, digital and connected environment. With a diverse workforce made up of over 90 nationalities across 58 countries, you can be a part of an innovative culture, where supportive people help each other. One where anyone is encouraged to challenge the status quo and have an impact on the future for one of the biggest sustainable companies. Whatever your role, you'll find you can drive real change and spread your enthusiasm. Join the place where you can thrive, you feel, you belong, you are inspired to be and do your best.
Laboratory Technician Method & Metrology
Location: Orbe, Switzerland
Company: Nespresso HQ
Act. Rate: Full-Time 100%
Type of contract: Temporary contract/Mission, 24 months
What we offer at Nespresso
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
The pride to work for a B Corp certified company and one of the world's most trusted brands
At Nespresso, we believe that we can elevate the world of coffee to drive a positive impact and be a force for good which shapes lives and landscapes for the better. We place people at the heart of our success – all 14,000 of them. We actively cultivate diversity, inclusion and belonging in the workplace. We celebrate individuality, believing that your authenticity and uniqueness can help us to grow together. Quality and sustainability are core to who we are and critical to our vision of driving positive change. We're committed to delivering an exceptional coffee experience that elevates our community, suppliers, farmers, and each other.
To achieve this, we live by four behaviours. We Inspire, we Care, we Act, and we iNnovate. Each one of these reflects who we are and how we interact with one another and with the world around us. We live a culture that is built on the principle belief that individually and collectively we can. What about you? Want to be part of this exciting journey? Join the Nespresso team! And reimagine what coffee can be. Reimagine what you can become. Together we grow as individuals and teams. And as an organization.
Apply online at http://www.nespresso.com/careers
A Day in the Life of a Laboratory Technician Metrology & Method
As a "Laboratory Technician Method & Metrology", you will be in charge of maintaining the good working order and conformity of quality control equipment and measuring instruments on the manufacturing site (Building, Laboratory & Process), as well as the methods used.
You will monitor technological developments in the field of methods, and you will set up qualification plans for the various pieces of equipment. You will play an active role in maintaining the department's quality system and adapting the process as necessary to meet the standards regulations.
Safety, Health, Environment & Hygiene:
Follows safety, health, environment and hygiene guidelines, wears the appropriate personal protective equipment, eliminates and/or reports faults immediately, follows good environmental and hygiene practices, does not expose him/herself or others to dangerous situations and makes proposals for improvement in the SHE field to his/her line manager.
Validation and improvement of measuring equipment:
- Validate and establish validation dossiers for new methods according to Nestlé validation standards
- Ensure the redaction for validation tests reports and analytical test
- Create or modify laboratory procedures
- Ensure the proper implementation and regular update of GLP standards
- Improve measurement repeatability and reproducibility
- Evaluate current laboratories capability and propose optimal way to improve services
- Ensure the qualification of our service providers
- Support and be an actives member for all activities linked with the Quality Laboratory mission: Machines / Coffee / Packaging / Development / Innovation
- Train technicians for using measuring instruments / News methods and provide them with technical support
- Support the Metrology department for a day to day activites
- Actively participate in standards creation
- Challenge and review the effectiveness of internal routines and implement simplification/improvement projects with internal Production Center stakeholders
- Challenge and continuously improve the methods to adapt to new requirements and simplify the process for all department activities
- Determine and update specific methods, instructions, and tools in the area of technical expertise
What will make you successful
- Technical School HES, CFC, BTS or equivalent
- Experience in laboratory & metrology and method
- Proficiency in standard IT tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Fluent in French and good level in English
- Mastery of the metrology process (practical and system)
- Excellent knowledge of GMAO/CMMS
- Proficiency in statistical tools (minitab, Q-stat)
- Ability to analyze situations and propose solutions