Site Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
von: Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP | Ort: Genève | Referenz: aa8c7966-2e74-4ce9-9027-88fb8a123757
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Genève
Orrick’s international arbitration practice is led by twelve partners located in Geneva, Paris, London, Düsseldorf and Huston. Orrick’s focus is on representing our clients in complex high-value cross-border disputes, involving both private and sovereign parties, with recent cases seated in the U.S., the U.K., Germany, France, Switzerland, Qatar, Madrid, Japan and Hong Kong.
Orrick has appeared for clients before all major arbitral institutions and acted under all leading sets of rules, as well as in significant national court proceedings relating to those arbitrations. In addition, members of the group routinely sit as arbitrators, giving us the perspective of the decision-maker to use when we act as counsel.
Geneva is an important base for our international litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution practices, and an essential part of the firm’s effort to expand our international arbitration footprint in Europe. Orrick is ranked as a top five firm for litigation and arbitration in Geneva in The Lawyer’s Global Litigation 50 report for 2016.
Global Arbitration Review ranks our practice in the top 30 in the world. Our team is also ranked in Chambers Europe, Chambers Global and Legal 500.
We are looking for a
Legal Administrative Assisant ENG / FR (100%)
You are a professional Assistant, a student or graduate in law, economics, or international relations and you match the requirements, come and join our team!
Under the supervision of an attorney, responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with preparation of international arbitration submissions
- Prepare chronologies and timelines of events
- Draft exhibit lists, evidence, and related documents for submissions
- Prepare e-mails, letters, and legal memoranda and ensure written communications meet appropriate standard
- Use of electronic databases (Swisslex and Kluwer) to perform legal research in Swiss and international law
- Assist with preparation of witness and expert reports and assemble related documents in support
- Organize documents and manage materials in preparation for arbitrations
- Format documents and assist in finalizing same
- Perform document comparisons between drafts or copied documents and the originals to ensure accuracy
- Assist with various post-arbitration matters
- Coordinate matters and tasks with team members to meet the unique needs of each arbitration
- Provide other paralegal support as may be needed
- English mother tongue and proficency in French (written and spoken)
- Our team is looking for a candidate with the following qualities: professional demeanor; high level of attention to detail; strong verbal and written communication; excellent organization and time management skills; ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment; coordinate multiple tasks concurrently; and work effectively and proactively individually and as a team
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Swiss Bachelor of Laws degree is a real plus