von: ELCA Informatique | localité: GenèveN: ELCAInformatique
About ELCA :
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
Legal Assistant (6 months)
As our Legal Assistant you will support our HR Team with organizational and administrative task, for example:
- Prepare content of various agreements and policies
- Review and amend existing contracts, company regulations, internal policies and HR documents
- Research best practices for various contracts and disclosures
- Advise and prove legal opinions on contract law (Switzerland and European countries)
- Internal administrative work for CEO and CHRO
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and multiples international sites team
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Law degree or equivalent
- Native or fluent English (C1), French an asset
- Pragmatic, with a goal-oriented working style
- Interest in international and foreign legal regulations
- Work independently and quickly become familiar with new laws, regulations and standards.
- Ability to draft and revise contracts and legal documents in English.
- We are looking for candidates for a fixed-term legal contract (6 months).