Site Scintilla AG
von: Scintilla AG | Ort: Zuchwil | Referenz: b871ab08-a4d1-445d-94fa-4f304f4f770a
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
We are looking for a dynamic person who is passionate about creating product platforms and solutions for Power Tools Accessories. Based on user insights (UX) and in close cooperation with the regional Marketing your target is to continuously grow our global market share for this product segment.
- Entrepreneurial responsibility for the product vision and global portfolio along the entire product-life cycle
- Close co-operation and exchange with regional Marketing Managers to reflect local user insights in your product solutions
- Translation of user needs into technical specifications as input into new product development projects
- Observation of market and competitive environment as basis for your product and solution strategy
- Definition of product performance specifications and required price points
- Management of the existing product platform portfolio, life-cycle management, as well as range-and overstock optimization
- Close co-operation with excellence peers within product development projects and product launches
- Responsibility for quality and correctness of product related content in our on- and offline communication media
- University degree in Business Administration / Marketing or apprenticeship with further education in project management
- Several years of work experience in the respective field of education
- Passion to be with the user and close to the market – walking the user journey, getting impulses for new, innovative solutions and business models
- Ability to translate user needs into technical requirements
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and track record
- Self-motivated to prioritize & to take responsibility, working in cross-functional & self-organized teams
- Strong communication skills across all hierarchical levels
- Strong analytical competences
- Strong intercultural skills and experience
- Fluent in English, German appreciated
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
Contact HR Department
Tel: +41 32 686-3690