von: SonarSource SA | localité: Geneva 15N: SonarSourceSA
Security Governance Officer
The Impact you can have
On a daily basis, you will
- Perform risk assessments and perform in-depth analyses of mitigating controls documenting the risk and reporting on status, gaps, and risk through key indices.
- Operate compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance with internal security policies and external regulations.
- Liaise with all departments to assess compliance gaps, determine actions required to close them and track progress.
- Perform security risk assessments for vendor management
- Continuously improve the governance program with new information, policies, and documentation.
- Maintain and continuously improve the Business Continuity processes.
- Provide responses to customer information security due diligence questionnaires.
- Provide support for internal and external audits and penetration tests.
- Support information security awareness, training, and educational activities
- Support internal security processes (e.g. Vulnerability Management)
The skills you will demonstrate
- You have experience implementing and maintaining compliance to ISO 27001 and/or SOC 2 standards, including managing internal and external audits.
- You have extensive knowledge of all IT disciplines, IT service management and delivery.
- You have experience addressing IS issues in a broad range of IT infrastructures and technologies across a range of business environments.
- You have experience with SaaS/Cloud technologies and on-premise software delivery.
- You have experience working on cross-team projects across a global organization.
- You have experience of risk assessing vulnerabilities and penetration test findings
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- You have experience reporting and presenting project progress.
- You are a friendly, enthusiastic, and organized team player. You actively share your knowledge, and give and receive feedback, to improve the team and yourself.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Why you will love it here
- We value a safe work culture – founded in respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- We hire great people – we value communication skills as much as technical prowess and we strive to create a work environment that allows for everyone to succeed and feel empowered to do their best work. Our 500+ SonarSourcers from 35 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance – a healthy work-life balance is very important at Sonar.
- Flexible hours – we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- We promote continuous learning – in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is the key to growth and success! We're happy to support all employees in this journey if desired.