von: Ecorobotix SA | localité: Yverdon-les-BainsN: EcorobotixSA
Ranked in the 25 Top Swiss Scale-Ups, Ecorobotix develops and sells high precision agricultural smart-sprayers. We believe innovation is a strength for us to build together a more sustainable future for agriculture. We also make sure our governance has a positive social impact, allowing us to be certified as a B Corp company.
To support our growth in activity, our R&D team is looking for a
Senior C++ Software Engineer
Part of the System Software Team, the Senior C++ Software Engineer contributes to develop the applicative components (e.g. spraying pipeline algorithms) of our ultra high precision sprayer.
- Design and develop high-quality C++ / Python code
- Design and implement complex algorithms
- Work on code deployment to embedded system.
- Code maintenance and optimization for real-time operation.
- Code documentation and review.
- Take part in specifications and software architecture design.
- Take part of in-the-field tests & debug if required.
- BS/MS degree in computer science
- Working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
Experience / Skills
- 5+ years of programming experience in C++ (version 11 or above) at industry level (in Linux environment).
- Proficiency in OO design, development, and testing.
- Deep knowledge of high-level scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- Appetite for rigorous code.
- Autonomous with Linux environment.
- Proficient with geometry and aptitude to think in 4 dimensions.
- Experience with version-control (Git).
- Experience with container (Docker) systems and unit testing is an asset.
- Experience with developing real-time (embedded) vision systems and familiarity with multi-thread architectures is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of computer vision library (like OpenCV) a plus
- Pronounced spirit of initiative and strong autonomy.
- Strong team player stimulated by working in a very fast paced environment.
- Dynamic, determined, and passionate about new challenges, even outside of the core skills.
- Analytical and structured approach to work and at the same time ready to adapt quickly to upcoming inputs.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to environmental issues and green technology