von: FINDERS SA | localité: GenèveN: FINDERSSA
Senior Relationship Management Assistant – Private Banking
Well-established, boutique financial institution of long-standing repute. The Geneva office of this small private bank, offers a busy, collegial and close-knit team atmosphere. Their very centrally-located Geneva office is well-established and successful. As a dynamic, experienced private banking assistant, you can look forward to working in an entrepreneurial, meritocratic environment where you can be visible. You will work hard, but will be recognised for it and can evolve over time, so a real career path available.
Kick-start your career with a new challenge in 2024!
Are you an experienced banking assistant looking for a busy job as assistant/e de gestion, with more responsibility and visibility within a smaller structure? This could be just the job! There are also good evolution prospects to evolve to junior (farmer) relationship manager.
This is the chance for a broader role in a more human-sized organisation. You will have opportunity to work on interesting projects and with a wide range of "assistant(e) de gestion" tasks, progressing to junior banker for high flyers, as mentioned above, who have or will complete the CWMA.
As first point of contact for the clients, you will be supporting a busy and demanding General Manager/Senior Relationship manager, working closely with another established RM and one other more junior assistant de gestion.
Your role will include the following elements:
- Supporting the relationship managers in all aspects of client service and administrative tasks in a responsible and independent way
- Entering the orders, passing the trades – options, bonds, equities, subscriptions, fiduciary deposits etc
- Liaising with the central functions at the global headquarters based abroad (trading, advisory etc.)
- Working closely, as required, with the locally-based middle office, back office and compliance specialists
- Preparing business trips and client meetings
- Processing client payments, stock exchange orders and any other transactions efficiently and swiftly in close collaboration with their headquarters
- Preparing the opening of bank accounts and ensuring excellent quality of all required documents
- Daily contact with clients to ensure the smooth-running of their portfolios and helping to look after the clients in the senior RM's absence
- Ensuring adherence to all external and internal policies and regulations within the team
- Minimum 5 years'+ relevant work experience as an experienced private banking assistant from a private bank in Switzerland a must or as a junior banker
- Strong product and investment knowledge and experience
- CWMA preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of the local, FINMA banking, Swiss regulations and LSFin etc (category 4 or 5 bank)
- Fluent in English and French – both languages a must
- CWMA preferred or working towards/willing to do it
- You are experienced with an international clientele who are demanding and used to working at a fast pace + used to being part of a small team, small office (as part of a larger, medium-sized brand)
- A proactive, independent and highly reliable person who enjoys being part of a small team
- Someone who is flexible – able to deal with trading orders (a must), welcoming clients and having a lot of contact with them, as well as doing the more menial tasks
- An open minded, uncomplicated and multicultural person who is "roll up sleeves and muck in" type who can work under pressure
- An ethical person with the right "attitude", who takes pride in their work
- You are accurate, with good attention to detail, as well as at ease in a small structure
- At ease with IT and used to picking up PMS systems quickly; solid MS office skills
- Swiss, EU/EFTA nationals only – and/or already in possession of a Swiss work permit where applicable; frontalier OK
- Available to start quickly, preferred, for this permanent contract
- Able to commit to an office-based job (no home office) where the hours are 09.00-18.30 daily (full-time only)