Service Management – Incident Manager
Plus d’informations et postuler
von: SonarSource SA | localité: GenèveN: SonarSourceSA
Sonar’s industry leading solution solves the trillion-dollar challenge of bad code, equipping developers and organizations to reach a problem-free state in their codebase with Clean Code. Through its unique Clean as You Code methodology, the organization has empowered 7 million developers and 400,000 organizations across the globe to systematically deliver better software.
The Impact You Can Have
SonarSource is a software development company that provides a suite of tools and services to the software development community. Our tools help eliminate bugs and vulnerabilities and promote quality code in the software development process.
Our product is already the standard solution that extends Github, Bitbucket, and Azure DevOps. Our goal is to become the ultimate online automatic code analysis solution, adopted by millions of users for millions of projects and billions of lines of code.
As our service continues to gain popularity, we are expanding our Service Management function to include new ownership around Incident, Event, Problem, and Knowledge Management. We seek an experienced individual to operate the Incident and Problem Management function across SonarSource and help shape and build the Service Management capability across the organization.
We are seeking a highly motivated Major Incident / Problem Manager to join our team. As a Major Incident Manager, you will be responsible for leading the management of major incidents and the development of a Major Incident and
Problem Management framework. You will work closely with key stakeholders, service providers, and internal teams to ensure the timely and effective resolution of major incidents and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the incident management process.
On a daily basis, you will
- Act as the single point of contact for all major incidents, ensuring timely and effective resolution to all issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, service providers, and internal teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration in the incident and problem management.
- Manage incident communications to internal and external users.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for all major incidents while collaborating with the engineering and operations teams that contributed to or were impacted by the incident to ensure the underlying problems and corrective actions are identified and addressed promptly.
- Continuously monitor and improve the effectiveness of the Major Incident and Problem Management process through metrics, KPIs, and regular reporting to management.
The skills you will demonstrate
- 4 years of experience in Major Incident and Problem Management.
- ITIL Foundation certification is preferred.
- Proven track record in crisis management and the ability to influence and collaborate with colleagues across teams
- Experience with the needs of operating a 24/7 platform.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity.
- Self-confident enough to challenge the status quo and receive feedback.
- Working experience with tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Opsgenie, Datadog, GitHub, Confluence, or other similar tools.
Why you will love it here
- We value a safe work culture – founded in respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- We hire great people – we value communication skills as much as technical prowess and we strive to create a work environment that allows for everyone to succeed and feel empowered to do their best work. Our 500+ SonarSourcers from 35 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance – a healthy work-life balance is very important at Sonar.
- Flexible hours – we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- We promote continuous learning – in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is the key to growth and success! We're happy to support all employees in this journey if desired.
What we do
As Home of Clean Code, Sonar is the ultimate solution to achieving Clean Code for developers and organizations alike.
The company was formed to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which has since become the go-to standard in code quality management. We strive every day to pave the way for developers, tackling the toughest issues head-on and pushing the limits of what’s possible.
Who we are
At Sonar we believe in people, dedication, and innovation. We’re a team of problem solvers who are passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready and willing to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride!
Our Core Values are: Smarter Together, Excellence, Innovation, and Delivery. They reflect our unique culture and we expect them to help shape and positively strengthen our organization.
Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together!
Sonar is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to treating every employee with equal respect and fairness. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy toward any form of discrimination. All candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.