von: Groupe L'OCCITANE | localité: Plan-les-OuatesN: GroupeL'OCCITANE
The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands: L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au Brésil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
L'OCCITANE Group's mission is to "empower entrepreneurs and communities to cultivate natural beauty and well-being and regenerate nature". L'OCCITANE is also committed to sustainability for business, people & the planet, as well as respect of human rights, ethics principles and labour protection. All employees at L'OCCITANE must therefore implement the company's mission and integrate the social, environmental, economic and legal effects of their actions in their day-to-day job. In practice, this means that any employee at L'OCCITANE shall contribute to growing sales, regenerating nature, caring for our consumers & partners and supporting our employees.
Store design project leader Travel Retail EMEA & Americas
MISSION & CONTEXT:
We are looking for a highly motivated Store Design Project Leader Travel Retail EMEA & Americas to join our Travel Retail Team! As key Concept and Visual Merchandising team member, you will be accountable for translating L'OCCITANE Group brands' vision and DNA into Travel Retail (TR) stores, whilst ensuring that all activity is completed within budget and time frames. The position is based in Plan-Les-Ouates (near Geneva) and reports to the Head of Store Design and Concept TR EMEA & Americas.
1. Manage Store Concept
- Understand and adapt global design guidelines in the TR roll-out of all projects and work closely with the Head of Concept plus the Global brand teams to find the right solutions for the TR environment,
- Assist the Head of Concept in developing and updating design standards guidelines per brand,
- Beginning to end full project management, from design kick-off to technical drawings, approvals, costs and implementation,
- Review and approve manufacture drawings for design integrity and safety standards,
- Work closely with Merchandising team to ensure creative, impactful and articulated store presentation.
2. Lead project management
- Lead projects respecting timeline including delivery and opening schedule,
- Update monthly planning status on renovations and new projects.
- Regularly communicate project updates, milestones, and risks to management and other relevant stakeholders,
- Educate contractors, update them on new brand requirements, details and directions for each project.
3. Support a sustainable & innovative strategy for TR store design
- Support the development of eco-designed and eco-produced Concept projects working on innovative materials and ahead of competition,
- Create captivating and functional store layouts, 3Ds and renderings that optimize traffic flow, maximize product exposure, and enhance the overall shopping experience,
- Utilize innovative design elements, lighting, and materials to create visually appealing and engaging store environments,
- Seek out and identify opportunities for cost efficiencies, project savings, and innovative design solutions to enhance overall project delivery.
4. Business Support
- Support team in looking for innovative and additional opportunities on the different brands with visual presentations & renders,
- Keep a close eye on competition and be knowledgeable of the field.
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- Education in Architecture, Retail Design or Visual Merchandising;
- +5 years' experience in a similar role in retail design ideally in the Travel Retail industry
- Fluent in English; French is a strong plus;
- Proficient sketching, rendering, graphic presentation skills to communicate ideas
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and 2Ds & 3Ds softwares (SketchUp, Autocad ideally);
- Awareness of design trends and materials
- Excellent project planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle various priorities
- Dedicated, very detail-oriented and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and develop strong relationships in a complex international, multi-cultural and multi-brand context
- Proactivity and adaptability
- Travel requirements: available to travel up to 15%.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working for a unique company, strongly committed towards the planet and the people (B Corp certification)
- Working with passionate colleagues coming from all over the world
- A unique culture centered around entrepreneurship, where everyone is expected to collaborate, experiment & move fast
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Monthly allocation & discount for store products
- Attractive Social Insurances coverage
- 5 weeks annual leaves & 3 extra-days offered as public holidays
- Flexible and Hybride Work arrangement
- Attractive Parental Leave Policy
- Public Transport allowance
LOCATION : Plan-les-Ouates (Geneva), Headquarters
PERMANENT CONTRACT, full-time basis
L'OCCITANE is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees' careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are committed to building an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit positive-minded people who share our core values – entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example and authenticity – and our commitment to sustainability.