von: ETEL S.A. | localité: Môtiers NEN: ETELSA
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
TECHNICAL WRITER – 80 %
We are looking for
- An autonomous and proactive person, well organized, analytical with excellent communication skills and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Create and update the technical documentations (both hardware and software) in electronics and mechanics with the proper content collected from our technical teams as well as other commercial documentations such as data sheets, flyers, catalogs, etc.
- Capability to handle multimedia content management taks: image processing, website update, movies creation, social/professional networks, etc.
- ET technician or engineering degree (electronics, mechatronics, mechanics or equivalent)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Software knowledge: documentation management software like Smart Media Creator or Framemaker and Microsoft office (drawing software like CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus)
- Multimedia knowledge like movie creation and image processing, website management, and script writing skills in Python or other programming languages is a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here